Friday 21 February 2014

Producing a Fan-Made Movie - Part 1


Back in October 2012, I remade a game movie in HD released by the developers themselves. I got all the permissions needed and this was just for fun so no profit was going to be made. The movie took about 3-4 months to finish. After publishing the HD version of the movie, it was a success and received many positive reviews and an 8.8/10 rating from a reviewer. On the movie itself I leaked a teaser of an upcoming video as an EXTENDED Edition to the Trilogy Movie. This will have the next game in the series - Jak X and it will be a fan made add-on based on the original one.

I started production right after I finished the other project and I made auditions for those who can voice the main character to serve as a commentator for the movie. Most of the fan base sent me recordings and I picked one voice actor. One then offered to help write the commentary script and I accepted.


I then posted another picture with a ':)' on our fan page. The fans realized this was in production.

No comments:

Post a Comment