Saturday 15 February 2014

Favourite games are getting a Movie!

Two of my favourite video games of all time are getting a movie in 2015 and 2016!
The vibrant world of Insomniac's Ratchet and Clank is set to come to the silver screen in early 2015. 


Following in the footsteps of Sony brethren Ratchet and Clank, everyone's favorite platforming raccoon, Sly Cooper, will be getting his own feature film too, headed to theaters in early 2016.


The movies are both being made by Rainmaker Entertainment, the animation studio behind Escape From Planet Earth, and Blockade Entertainment. Primary production is already underway on the films, which will feature voice cast members from the game franchises. 
All I can say is that I can't wait for these films since these were my childhood games. The only thing I hope for now is a Jak and Daxter film! :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment